June 27, 2019
19.5 Product Release
- A new Blanded Tax Rate Allocation for Connecticut helps keep you compliant with JP Morgan Chase.
- Updates to the Data Import process provides additional security.
- Submitting your VIT Tax Report to Texas is now more efficient.
- Save on paper and ink costs with enhancements to the 941, 1094C, and 1095C reports.
- Updates to Indiana and South Carolina State Unemployment reports help keep you compliant.
- Electronically file your Maryland W2 with increased accuracy.
- A new report helps keep you compliant with the Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave Act.
To learn more about the 19.5 Product Release Notes, click here.