August 22, 2019
19.07 Product Release
- The Trade Payoff process is now more efficient with the Accelerated Title Integration.
Dealertrack DMS is happy to announce an integration with Accelerated Title. This new integration provides real-time payoff data within the DMS, eliminating the need to re-enter payoff information in the deal.
- Managing Trade Payoffs is now more efficient with the Accelerated Title Integration.
This new integration eliminates the need to re-enter the payoff information in your managed accounts manually. Once the deal is capped, the payoff quoted through Accelerated Title displays in your Trade Payoff Managed Account. From the managed account, you can view the current status of the title and select Payoff to create journal entries.
- Updates to the 1099 forms help keep you compliant with FATCA Filing requirements.
You now have the option to print the vendor number on your 1099 forms.
- Search for accounts in the Transaction Analysis your way.
You know you have the choice to Position To an account number or Search the Transaction Analysis by Account number or Description, allowing you to view specific account balances quickly.
- A change to the Stock Order Receipt screen helps gather Stock Order history.
The Reorder (6) option has been temporarily removed from the Stock Order Receipt screen in preparation for future enhancements to the Stock Order history and upcoming Completed Orders functionality. To reorder special order parts, select Receive By Customer from the Stock Order Receipt screen, then select Reorder to put the part back in pending special orders.
Learn more about the 19.07 Release Notes by visiting DMS 360.